Bright blue AAA Larimar stones create a beautiful double stranded silhouette. Large puffed, elongated natural Larimar only found in the Dominican Republic, is accented with Faceted Aquamarine. Blue's reminiscent of the Caribbean Sea, make this a perfect accessory whether you live in the tropics or want to bring the tropics to you!
- Large puffed elongated AAA Larimar stones
- Accented with faceted aquamarine.
- Heavy duty sterling silver magnetic clasp.
- Total length is 18 inches.
Larimar, known as the Caribbean Gemstone, is one of Ann’s favorite gems to work with. It’s varying shades of blue are a constant reminder of the beautiful Caribbean Sea surrounding St.Thomas. Wonderful shades of blue streaked with white patterns resemble sunlight dancing beneath the blue-green waters of the Caribbean. Only found in the Dominican Republic, Larimar is a gentle, soft, sky-blue healer, considered a semi-precious Stone by the Smithsonian Institute.
Handmade and designed in Stuart, FL and shipped from the US
* In order to create unique and distinctive pieces, Ann uses the diverse shapes of natural gems to ensure that no two pieces are exactly the same. As such, each gem in hand-picked and inspected to ensure quality. However, we cannot create exact replications of any piece due to the natural variation of each stone.
FREE shipping in the Continental US.